Proactive control of your trading process and trading performance.
Those who gain the most from Trading2Trader are:
- Experienced in interpreting and evaluating market conditions and activity.
- Knowledgeable in risk management including initiating, managing, and exiting positions in the market.
- Determined to develop themselves as traders and managers of their trading business.
- Frustrated with their results to-date knowing they are capable of more.
The typical Trading2Trader Process is sixty (60) days. We mutually determine the actual term with you based on your wants, needs, and goals.
Trading2Trader Process fees start at $8,500.
Great question! Trading2Trader DOES NOT tell you:
- Who to or not to interact with, learn from, or work with.
- What to do, not do, or when and where to do, what you do.
- Where or when to buy or sell, or NOT buy or sell.
- How you should or should not do things, trade, or live.
- Why you should or should not do something.
In other words, it’s YOUR trading.
Our role in your process is varied and based on helping you remove obstacles impeded your ability to achieve your goals,
- As facilitators, we help you clarify what you need to do to achieve the results you seek.
- As coaches, we help and 'nudge' you in doing what you've promised and need to do.
- As a support resource, we share our 20+ years of knowledge and experience including what others have done to achieve their goals and why plus what didn't work and why.
Bottomline—Trading2Trader is a resource structured to help you make the changes you choose to make according to your declared principles and standards.
Candidly, neither of us knows the answer to your question at this point. And yet because we want you to make an informed decision, we invite you to schedule a complimentary Trading2Trader Get Acquainted Meeting.
The objectives for our Get Acquainted Meeting are:
- To get to know each other as to our backgrounds, our general trading beliefs, and what we’re each doing to achieve the results we seek
- To determine if it’s in our mutual best interest to schedule a Trading2Trader Assessment Meeting wherein we mutually decide IF and HOW working together could be a win-win.
To schedule a Get Acquainted Meeting, please go here and schedule a time that works for us to talk.
We support our Trading2Trader clients with . . .
- (Optional) Shorter-Term Support Coaching is available based on mutual agreement.
- Twice Monthly ‘Live’ webinars featuring a guest presenter or ExceptionalTrader Team Member. Topics focus on taking control of your trading performance and achieving your target results by doing more with less.
- Complimentary Quarterly Update and support calls and emails.
- E-mail and telephone support via Trading2Trader support tickets.